On The Biggest Loser, NBC’s hit unscripted show, overweight contestants shape up, undergoing dramatic weight loss transformations. Millions of inspired viewers have wondered how they do it, and asked, “What are they eating?”
In The Biggest Loser Cookbook, Chef Devin Alexander and the Biggest Loser experts and cast members reveal their favorite healthy recipes. With over 125 guilt-free, flavorful recipes, this cookbook shows that healthy eating and successful weight loss doesn't mean giving up your favorite foods.
- Start the day off right with a Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich, Seth’s Fiesta Poached Eggs, or Sharon’s Apple-Cinnamon-Muffin Oatmeal.
- Cut cravings with healthy snacks such as Ryan’s Ground Turkey Nachos, Thin-and-Crispy Sausage and Mushroom Pizza, or Roasted Red Bell Pepper Dip.
- Soothe your hunger with a California Bacon Burger, Matt’s “Slap It Together” Turkey Guac Sandwich, and Pork and Black Bean Verde Stew.
- Indulge in rib-sticking comfort foods like Winning “Fried” Chicken, Big Rooby’s Almost-Famous Skillet Fajitas, and Amanda’s Cheesy Eggplant Lasagna.
- Dress up main meals with Not-Really-Fried Rice, Thai Ground-Chicken Salad, and Deli Chopped Salad.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with Peanut Butter-Oatmeal Cookies, One-Serving Chocolate Cheesecakes, and Lisa’s Frozen Gramwiches.
Now get started--fight fat with these healthy recipes and become the Biggest Loser!
Delivery Agent, Inc. is the seller of all NBCUniversal Store merchandise and is solely responsible for all aspects of your purchase. NBC is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of your dealings with Delivery Agent.