- How To Survive A Sharknado And Other Unnatural Disasters: Fight Back When...
- Sharks Are Flying at Your Head at 300 mph. How Will You Survive? In the apocalyptic world we live in, Mother Nature is angry. Danger waits at every turn, and catastrophes like the Los Angeles sharknados have taught us that we need to be ready for anything. Too many lives have already been… [ read more ]
- Inflatable 2-Foot Shark
- Make pool time or any old time shark time with this inflatable shark! This two foot long shark makes a serious impression and hours of fun. Add it to your home or office as décor or let the kids have at it. Either way, this inflatable toy celebrates your love of sharks. [ read more ]
- Sharknado Shark Bait T-Shirt
- With sharks flying around in tornadoes, ready to terrorize your city, you look just like a meat popsicle. Get the Sharknado Shark Bait T-Shirt and show you’re a serious fan of Sharknado. The soft white tee reads Shark Bait in large black letters so no shark or fellow fan will be confused. [ read more ]
- Shark Backpack
- Who knew sharks were hungry for knowledge? This Shark Backpack can’t wait to get its teeth on your books, binders, and belongings. The grey canvas bag is made to look like a shark emerging from the water. The main compartment features two rivets that look like eyes. The front pocket opens up… [ read more ]