The Rockefeller Center portion of the tour gives you the opportunity to enter and visit:
- Eastern Airlines Building and the International Building
- Artwork of Isamu Noguchi, Lee Lawrie, Michio Ihara, and Paul Manship
- Our world-famous Skating Rink
- The majestic statues of Prometheus and Atlas
- Channel Gardens
- The exquisite paintings of Jose Maria Sert and Frank Brangwyn
- Find out about the significance and importance of the various flags on the Plaza
- Learn about Radio City Music Hall
- Visit the outside of the TODAY Show studio and learn details of the history and cast
- Learn about NBC Studios
- PLUS much, much more
The final stop of the tour will be Top of The Rock Observation Deck. TOP OF THE ROCKô is a streamlined, uncluttered and thrilling experience - with panels of fully transparent, non-reflective safety glass allowing completely unobstructed, open-air views of the entire city. Gabellini blended modern materials with the deck's original elements - like the custom "shot-sawn" limestone and cast-aluminum fleurs-de-lis that are signatures of the original design. The result is Art Deco grace combined with state-of-the-art technology and simplicity.
TICKETS AND INFORMATION
RESERVATIONS ARE RECOMMENDED
Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Online Ticketing, please click here
Phone Reservation - please call (212) 664-7174. A credit card will be required for your reservation.
To best serve you, please call the number above at least 24 hours ahead of time if you need special assistance during your tours.
Children under six are not admitted.
Tours last approximately one hour and thirty minutes. Please wear comfortable walking shoes. Tours operate in all weather conditions. An alternate indoor route is used for inclement weather.
If you have a pre-booked tour you must check in at the NBC Experience Tour Desk at least 20 minutes prior to your tour. Then, line up on the 1st floor at the back of the store. If you have purchased a walk up ticket, proceed directly to the starting point (first floor at the back of the store) no less than 10 minutes before the start time of your tour.
Note: Please keep in mind that the tours take place in a working facility, so the tour route and access to certain attractions may be altered or limited.