Fill out your universe of Battlestar Galactica DVDs with a collection of Battlestar Galactic books. The Official Battlestar Galactica Bookstore includes pieces on the originals of Battlestar Galactica along with companion books. You’re sure to learn all there is to know about your favorite universe.
- Battlestar Galactica Downloaded: Inside The Universe of the Critically...
- The Battlestar Galactica Book - Battlestar Galactica Downloaded: Inside The Universe of the Critically Acclaimed TV Series (Paperback) - takes an in-depth look at the series and the mini-series that launched television's Battlestar Galactica. The book not only offers Battlestar Galactica… [ read more ]
- Battlestar Galactica Echoes of New Caprica (Book)
- The official Battlestar Galactica Manga features untold stories from the events surrounding the Cylon occupation and Humanity's escape from New Caprica! In ''Teacher's Pet,'' teacher Laura Roslin struggles to educate and inspire her young students with a ''human-centric'' curriculum on New… [ read more ]
- Battlestar Galactica Props Auction Catalog Number Two
- Battlestar Galactica "The Last of the Best" May 8-10, 2009 The second Battlestar Galactica Live Auction was held May 8-10th, 2009, at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, California. The sale included 960 lots. Filled with 379 pages of images and descriptions of the props,… [ read more ]
- Battlestar Galactica The Official Companion Season Four (Book)
- The 're-imagined' Battlestar Galactica is quite simply one of the most acclaimed series on any channel. It was voted TV Show of the Year by Time magazine, and also received a Peabody Award, an unprecedented achievement for a Sufi show. With its classy ensemble cast, including Edward James… [ read more ]
- New Battlestar Galactica Origins Vol. 2 (Book)
- The Battlestar Galactica book, New Battlestar Galactica Origins Vol. 2, continues the book series based on the popular sci-fi television show that captured the attention of fans around the world. It tells the story of struggles against all odds as humans continue their journey aboard the… [ read more ]
- Science Fiction Universe and Beyond : Syfy Channel Book of Sci-Fi (Hardcover)
- Travel where no man has gone before with this decade-by-decade progression of science-fiction classics. From the classic, low-budget space exploration Flash Gordon tales of the Saturday matinee serials, to the slick CGI-realized world of The Matrix, science-fiction films have long been… [ read more ]
- The Science of Battlestar Galactica Book
- The official guide to the science behind the Battlestar Galactica universe Battlestar Galactica (BSG) has been called the best show on television, and as real as science fiction gets. It has dealt with issues of religious freedom, patriotism, terrorism, genetic engineering, and the… [ read more ]