While you’re watching the Biggest Loser competitors sweat it out and lose major pounds, you too, can train with the same excellent fitness equipment. From resistance cords and stability balls to fitness mats, shop the Biggest Loser equipment at the NBC Store to add cutting edge to your weight loss program.
- As seen on the show!
- The Biggest Loser BodyMedia® Link Armband (Bluetooth Enabled)
- BodyMedia® LINK Armband Are you looking for that added edge in your weight loss program? Automatically and accurately* track your activity and calorie burn like the contestants on The Biggest Loser®! The LINK Armband, enabled with Bluetooth® wireless technology, sends… [ read more ]
- Garmin vivofit – The Biggest Loser Edition
- Say “Hello” to the fitness band that knows your potential. No matter how you live, make every step count with vivofit. It’s the only fitness band that greets you with a personalized daily goal, tracks your progress and reminds you when it’s time to move. vivofit monitors your sleep and shows… [ read more ]
- The Biggest Loser Split Mat Digital Scale
- The Biggest Loser Split Mat Digital Scale will help you stay on track and reach your health and fitness goals! Easy-to-clean split mat design 1.5” LCD readout Accurate to 400 lb / 160 kg in 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg increments White platform and white mat Instant on, auto start Long… [ read more ]
- The Biggest Loser BodyMedia Display Device - Works in Conjunction with CORE Only
- Important Note: The DISPLAY device will only work in conjunction with the CORE Armband. It is not a substitute for the Armband. No data will be displayed if you are not wearing an Armband. The DISPLAY does not work with the Bluetooth®-enabled LINK Armband. BodyMedia® Display device… [ read more ]
- The Biggest Loser Wrist/Ankle Weights for Wii
- The Biggest Loser Wii wrist & ankle weights will kick up the intensity during any Wii workout. Weighing 1.5 pounds, they are a great way to get your heart pumping through resistance training. Now use the Biggest Loser Wii weights, inspired by The Biggest Loser, and work on becoming the… [ read more ]