Grimm, inspired by the classic Grimm Brothers' Fairy Tales, stars David Giuntoli as Portland Homicide Detective Nick Burkhardt. As a descendant of an elite line of criminal profilers known as "Grimms," Nick must confront all manner of ancient evils. Whether it’s our DVD collections, our Grimm Logo Hoodie, or our unique t-shirts, our buzz-worthy Grimm merchandise does this hit show proud!
Can't find what you're looking for? View our popular search.
- Grimm Zombies?! T-Shirt
- Zombies?! What is this madness? Because the usual Wesen aren’t enough, Nick Burkhardt has to take on zombies. These aren’t your usual zombies as they’re created by a Wesen and bring about more chaos than just a mere hunger for human flesh. Get this soft black cotton shirt and show you’re a… [ read more ]
- Grimm's Journal
- The realm of Grimm includes plenty of surprises and intricate details. Record them all with Grimm’s Journal. The hardbound journal’s cover looks distressed and torn, like one you’d find in Aunt Marie’s trailer, with the Grimm logo on the front. Get this journal and keep all your ideas… [ read more ]
- Grimm Blutbaden Crest Stein
- Whether you’re a Blutbad or not you’ll be able to toast 22 oz. of your favorite beverage in this ceramic stein. The stein features gold trim and the ornate crest of a “B” formed from a pack of post-woge Blutbaden, so it’s clear for the world of humans and Wesen, where your loyalties lie. [ read more ]
- Grimm Seltenvogel Bird Mug
- “Sing my little golden bird, sing!” The Grimm Seltenvogel Bird Mug features the quote from the Nightingale. The black mug features the face of Robin the Seltenvogel, which means rare bird. This extremely rare wesen creates an egg-shaped stone made of gold. Enjoy your liquid gold and give… [ read more ]
- Grimm Oh My T-Shirt
- Things are a bit hairier in Portland than in the Land of Oz, lions and tigers and bears have got nothing on Wesen. Get the Grimm Oh My T-Shirt and show you’re a serious fan of Grimm. The soft black tee puts a spin, an admittedly bloody one, on the classic style with it’s & list style. The… [ read more ]