(Orders must be placed by 10 AM Pacific Time on the following dates.)
The Guaranteed December 24 Delivery promotion is valid for select merchandise only. This promotion excludes items that do not contain the following on their respective product details page:
Guaranteed Delivery by Dec 24! Select ground shipping at checkout.
Additionally, custom and oversized items are excluded from the Guaranteed December 24 Delivery promotion. The guaranteed delivery of qualified items is also subject to 1) items being in stock and 2) unexpected delays (for example severe weather, natural disasters, etc.). In the event an item is not in stock and/or is subject to a delay as identified above, the guaranteed delivery promotion shall not apply.
Free Shipping: Enter SHIPSFREE to get free ground shipping on all orders. Shipping surcharges may still apply to certain items.
Items without Guaranteed Delivery icon will ship for free but may not arrive prior to 12/25.
GOT A MYSTERY TO SOLVE?
DON'T GET STUMPED. GET PSYCHED!
You've seen him solve unsolvable crimes, stop unstoppable killers, and consume unconsumable breakfast cereals. Now Shawn Spencer, the mastermind from TV's hit show Psych, shows you how to become a fake psychic-and a real detective-using his patented methods of crime-fighting awesomeness. Along the way, he'll help you deal with whiny sidekicks (that means you, Gus), interfering police officers (including but not limited to Chief Vick, Lassiter, Henry, Buzz MacNab, and, ah, Juliet), and flashes of genius (like Evel Knievel's white leather jumpsuit).
• How to set up a totally bitchin' office, where Wednesday = Ladies Night
• How to convince your sidekick that he's really your partner
• How to pick up women at a crime scene
• Shawn's Stakeout Survival Guide, including sensible snacks
• Gus's Scream-and-Run Method for confronting criminals
• Unsolved mysteries like who stole Shawn's Sno-Caps in third grade
• The ideal sleuth car: Magnum, P.I.'s Ferrari or Knight Rider's K.I.T.T.?
• Who should play Shawn in the movie of his life: Christian Bale or Don Cheadle?
• New names for detectives, such as Rico Solvé and Sherlock Homeboy
. . . and way more cool stuff.
Packed with insane pop quizzes, unbelievable case studies, unflattering photos, and off-the-chart charts, this all-in-one guide will have you solving crimes and catching crooks like a pro-even if you don't have a clue.
Delivery Agent, Inc. is the seller of all NBCUniversal Store merchandise and is solely responsible for all aspects of your purchase. NBC is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of your dealings with Delivery Agent.